Prairie Business announces Top 25 Women in Business 2019
GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Prairie Business is proud to announce its 2019 Top 25 Women in Business winners. More details about each one are included in the March issue of the magazine, which is available today in the magazine's Digital Edition at the Prairie Business website, www.prairiebusinessmagazine.com.
Now in its sixth year, the annual contest was created to draw attention to the many creative, successful businesswomen in North Dakota, South Dakota and western Minnesota.
Honorees were selected through a nomination process that emphasized professional achievement, community contributions and volunteerism. The 25 winners come from finance, health care, engineering and other industries, and have made exceptional contributions in their chosen fields and communities.
"We're truly inspired by this year's winners, all of whom are dedicated and high-achieving professionals," said Tom Dennis, Prairie Business editor.
"We're honored to showcase the winners and their achievements in the pages of this month's magazine. Congratulations to them all."
This year's Top 25 Women in Business are:
- Elizabeth Bjerke - Associate Dean, John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Amy Durbin - Executive Vice President of Data Strategies and Marketing, Gate City Bank, Fargo, N.D.
- Brittany Dunn - Tax Partner, Eide Bailly, Fargo, N.D.
- Jessica Ebeling - Executive Vice President of Innovation, Digital Solutions & Payments, Gate City Bank, Fargo, N.D.
- Tania Falk - Chief Financial Officer, Farmers Union Insurance and North Dakota Farmers Union, Jamestown, N.D.
- Cortney Ficken - District Sales Manager, Marco Technologies, Rapid City, S.D.
- Greta Gerloff - Business Planning Specialist-Planning & Marketing, Altru Health System, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Emily Holth - Owner, Sustainable Solution Services, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Melanie Jensen - Senior Chemical Engineer and CO2 Capture and Infrastructure Engineering Team Lead, Energy & Environmental Research Center, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Erin Johnson - Vice President and Finance & Accounting Specialist, Widseth Smith Nolting, East Grand Forks, N.D.
- Amy Kleinschmit - Chief Compliance Officer, Credit Union Association of the Dakotas, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Amber Larson - City Commissioner, Mandan, N.D., and Senior Marketing Manager, Bartlett & West, Bismarck, N.D.
- Karna Loyland - Director of Deposits, Alerus, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Staci Malikowski - Chief Financial Officer, Arvig, Perham, Minn.
- Monica McConkey - Director of Business Development, Prairie St. John's, Fargo, N.D.
- Dr. Maria "Duffy" Meyer - High Plains Dental, Dickinson, N.D.
- Mary Miller - Manager of Communications and Events, National Information Solutions Cooperative, Mandan, N.D.
- Ann-Marie Morrow - Assistant Vice President and Branch Manager, TCF Home Loans, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Mandy Nystrom - Support Team Lead, Network Center, Fargo, N.D.
- Christie Obenauer - CEO and President, Union State Bank, Hazen, N.D.
- Erin O'Leary - Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, Energy & Environmental Research Center, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Julie Peterson - Vice President, Peterson Farms Seed, Harwood, N.D.
- Courtney Presthus - Co-owner, Ebeltoft . Sickler . Lawyers, Dickinson, N.D.
- Erin Prochnow - CEO, YWCA Cass Clay, Fargo, N.D.
- Jennifer Turnbow - Corridor Services Group Manager, KLJ, Bismarck, N.D.