Prairie Business announces 2016 40 Under 40 list
GRAND FORKS — Prairie Business magazine is proud to announce its annual 40 Under 40 list, featuring 40 of the top business professionals under the age of 40 in the northern Plains.
These inspiring and dedicated professionals come from a wide range of industries and have made significant impacts in their chosen professions, industries and communities. They are entrepreneurs, industry experts, executives and nonprofit and community leaders. The selected 40 are featured in the December issue, which is available today here, starting on page 26.
“The 40 Under 40 list is well-known in our region, and the people on it are deserving of the distinction,” says Lisa Gibson, editor of Prairie Business. “They work hard in their careers and communities, prompting their peers to nominate them for this honor. To all the winners: Congratulations and best of luck as you continue to succeed.”
This year’s 40 Under 40 include (listed in alphabetical order):
- Andy Bartling - Financial Adviser, Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Rapid City, S.D.
- Andy Bartsch - Partner/Director of Electrical Engineering, Obermiller Nelson Engineering, Fargo
- Mike Bittner - Traffic Engineer/Office Manager, KLJ, West Fargo, N.D.
- Angela Boersma - Architect, Mills Construction Inc., Brookings, S.D.
- Leah Brakke - Director of New Development, Black Gold Farms, Grand Forks
- Mandel Cameron - Project Manager, EAPC Architects Engineers, Fargo
- DJ Campbell - Administrative Services Manager, EMC Insurance Cos., Bismarck, N.D.
- Jeffrey Cooley - CEO, Civil Design Inc., Brookings, S.D.
- Heather Cymbaluk - Executive Director, Companions for Children, Minot, N.D.
- Catherine Dekkenga - Architect, Architecture Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Greg Goodman - Chief Credit Officer, Choice Financial Group, Langdon, N.D.
- Kayce Halley - Partner, Eide Bailly, Fargo
- Rachel Harris - Project Architect, EAPC Architects Engineers, Grand Forks
- Dan Hicks - Commercial Real Estate Agent, Property Resources Group; Owner, HomeDesign and Supply, Fargo
- Darcie Johnson - Vice President/Office Manager, Midwest Fire Equipment & Repair Co., Luverne, Minn.
- Jason Johnson - Controller, Bank of North Dakota, Bismarck, N.D.
- Eric Jendro - Vice President/Director of Mechanical Engineering, Widseth Smith Nolting, Baxter, Minn.
- Cole Keney - Relationship Manager, Alerus, Fargo
- Michelle Killoran - Chief Financial Officer, Scheels, Fargo
- Nicholas Killoran - Founder/President, Great North Insurance Services, West Fargo, N.D.
- Kurt Lysne - Water Resources Group Leader, Moore Engineering Inc., West Fargo, N.D.
- Jacob Manly - Owner, Limelight Builders/Bulls-Eye Lawn Care/Black Diamond Cattle Co./Bastille Venture Partners, Fargo
- David Mason - Market President, First International Bank & Trust, Bismarck, N.D.
- Steve Mattern - General Operations Manager, Midco, Fargo
- Eric Mauch - CEO, Razor Consulting Solutions Inc., Fargo
- Kia Mikesh - Vice President, North Dakota Grain Inspection, Fargo
- AnnaLisa Nash - Manager of Global Trade and Compliance, Bobcat/Doosan, West Fargo, N.D.
- Justin Picek - President, Picek Construction Co. Inc., Huron, S.D.
- Chris Prendergast - Vice President of Marketing Strategy, Click Rain, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Jordan Rieffenberger - Director of Commercial Real Estate, Lloyd Cos., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Jade Rosenfeldt - Partner/Attorney, Vogel Law Firm, Moorhead, Minn.
- Adrienne Salentiny - Director, University of North Dakota Environmental Training Institute, Grand Forks
- Dustin Salentiny - Associate Vice President, Iteris Inc., Grand Forks
- Jonathan Shilling - Vice President of Sales & Marketing, General Equipment & Supplies Inc., Fargo
- Peter Stenehjem - President, First International Bank & Trust, Fargo
- Todd Stewart - North Dakota Safety Manager, Mortenson, Fargo
- Kristin Syverson - Chief Financial Officer, Interstate Engineering Inc., Jamestown, N.D.
- Scott Tschetter - Vice President/Business Banker, Cornerstone Bank, Dickinson, N.D.
- Sara Wald - Vice President of Outreach, North Dakota State University Foundation and Alumni Association, Fargo
- Jamie Wirth - Director, Valley City State University Great Plains STEM Education Center, Valley City, N.D.